In a perfect world someone who loved me would buy me all sorts of pretty things and I wouldn’t even have to ask. But seeing as how that world only exists in my imagination I give lists to anyone who asks! So what is on my Christmas list this year? So much I had to break it into categories….I swear I’m not greedy….just terribly bad at narrowing down a list!
I am a total Tea addict. I own two full tea sets (a vintage and an everyday one) as well as several tea pots and individual tea cups. My favourite tea is Earl Grey and T2 do some awesome variations. Yup…all of these items are actually on my wish list.
- T2 Nine Black Teas Chest
- Paris Tea in Vintage tin by Harney & Sons (have heard this tastes like strawberries & cream!)
- Earl Grey Tea in Vintage Tin by Harney & Sons
- T2 Plum Blossom Teapot in Orange
- T2 Plum Blossom Teacups in Orange
- T2 Paris Glass 1L Teapot
- T2 Paris Glass Teacups
While sipping on my tea I have to have something to read, right? Showing my love for all things vintage…as well as a desperate attempt to be able to bake bread without a bread maker….though if anyone wants to buy me one of those I am definitely open to it.
- Minxy Vintage by Kelly Doust
- Retro Make Up by Lauren Rennells
- Vintage Hair Styling by Lauren Rennells
- How to be a Hepburn in a Hilton World by Jordan Christy
- Dreaming of Chanel by Charlotte Smith
- Make Do & Mend by Ministry of Information
- Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day by Jeff Hertzberg & Zoe Francois
- Vintage Modern Knits by Courtney Kelley & Kate Gagnon Osborn
- Varina Flats by Salvatore Ferragamo (in Blush Pink & Red Patent – not available online)
- Tina Flats in Raspberry Pink by Sambag
- Rum Flats in Dusty Pink by Wittner
- Kaiser Flats in Red Glitter by Wittner (*squee* ruby red slippers!)
- Juliet Ballet Flats in Spearmint/Blush Pink by Sambag
Since the derelict house photos I have been itching to get back into photography. But apart from my collection of (non working) vintage cameras and a Polaroid camera I don’t have anything to shoot with. So here’s hoping I get some camera goodies for Christmas.
- Yashica-24 TLR Camera
- PX 680 Colour Shade First Flush by Impossible Project
- PX 600 Silver Shade UV+
- Purple Holga 135
- Illford Delta 100ISO B&W Film
And the random bits and pieces that I would be very happy to find under the tree.
- Tassle Ear Plugs (inspired by “Breakfast at Tiffanys”
- Rockabilly Cotton Sleeping Mask
- Silver Tray (for my bathroom – to put my perfumes on)
- Leona Edmiston Gift Certificate
- Repco Traveller Ladies Commuter Bike (so I can go riding with the girls)
- Egyptian Cotton Towels in Duck Egg Blue
- Tiffany & Co. Paloma’s Hammered Circles Necklace
- Tickets to Paris
- Chanel Ballet Flats
- Wonder Woman Kitchen Aid (only available in Brazil *sad face*)
So those are just some of the things I am hoping to find under the tree this year. What about you?