So I have been tagged by Ashleigh at Miss Directionsfor a blog game of tag. Now before I even start I am going to say I am not going to tag 11 people….I am not going to tag any as to be honest, I never know who has already been tagged or whether or not they even want to. If you are reading this and want to do it consider yourself tagged. Leave a comment below and I will add your blog link to this post under the tagged session. Hope I don’t upset anyone by doing it this way…
First Things First, The Rules:
- You must post the rules.
- Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link them on your post
- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Eleven Fun Facts About Me:
- I was fired from a movie set when I was 5
- My Grandmother (mums mum) was not only an actress and a singer and a comedian, she was also in the circus as an acrobat, a contortionist and worked on the high wire.
- My Grandfather was also famous….as a motorcyclist. He won so many trophies, races, sashes and awards. He died during a race when my dad was a baby.
- I have never smoked a cigarette (hearing my chain smoking parents hack up a lung each morning was enough to stay clear)
- I have never tried any form of recreational drug. Yup I am boring.
- When I was 9 and on holidays at a resort I saw a beautiful little chapel and said I would get married there one day. 10 years later I did!
- I thought I was a lesbian until I met the girls dad. Not because I was attracted to women, but because I hated men.
- I had a natural vaginal birth with no drugs with my twins.
- I have never had a doctor present at any of my births, just midwives. Dr’s were suppose to be present at the first and last but never showed up.
- I own over 100 bottles of nail polish
- I was a notorious screamer up until I was about 11 years old. If I didn’t get my way I would scream the block down. Police were called on a number of occasions….my parents were less than impressed about that.
Questions From Ashleigh:
1. What is your worst shoe-wearing experience? I honestly can’t remember! I have always tended to wear flats.
2. Have you ever recieved a love letter (not email, the true old fashioned kind)? Yes. It was hilarious. It was from my one and only boyfriend before my husband. He didn’t use a single bit of punctuation until he got to a poem he claimed to have written (I ended up finding it in the latest issue of dolly written by a girl…).
3. Have you ever embarassed yourself running for a bus/train/tram? I don’t drive…so I have 30 years of embaressing myself running for buses, trains and trams.
4. Do you prefer Barbie or Lego? Lego!
5. If someone offered to pay you to enjoy a hobby for the rest of your life, what would it be? Photography….but I already did that and it made me plenty of money. I still miss it.
6. If you had to go on a sudden holiday to an unknown destination and had 5 minutes to pack, what would you be sure to grab? Clean underwear, toothbrush, clothes and my ipad.
7. What subject did you secretly love (if any) at school? It wasn’t a secret – I was a huge geek! I loved Maths, Phsyics and History.
8. How long can you hold your breath for? (Timer)
9. Is there a recurring theme to your dreams/nightmares? Yes … my husband cheating on me in every way possible including the one where I was so angry I actually threw him out of the house when I woke up. I dreamt he cheated on me with a 15yo male prostitute with AIDS and didn’t use a condom and had sex with me afterwards.
10. What did you want to be when you grew up? A Vet
11. Do you pick the red pill or the blue pill? Red I guess?
11 Questions for those who want to be tagged…
- What was your earliest memory?
- Eldest, youngest or only child?
- Original hair colour?
- Flats or Heels?
- How many children would you like?
- If you could only read one book for the rest of your life what would it be?
- Morning person or night owl?
- Tea or Coffee?
- Skirt or Pants?
- Favourite place in the whole world?
- Favourite season?
Looking forward to seeing if anyone takes up the challenge.