This post is my 100th here at project:girl and to celebrate I am giving away my favourite beauty products that I have discovered along my way to being a “real” girl. All you have to do to enter is leave a comment about what your favourite beauty product is (or any comment really). Comments will remain open until 11:59pm on Friday the 11th of May and I will announce the winner on the blog (using a random number generator) on the Saturday. For this competition I am only opening it to Australian postal addresses. So even if you live overseas and your mum/sister/friend still lives here and can forward the parcel…you can still enter. One comment only per person please (any more will disqualify you) and I will be checking ISP’s to make sure no one is cheating and coming back as a new identity each time. So play fair. Once I announce the winner I will attempt to contact them via the email attached to their comments….no one else can see your email except me, so please make sure to use a valid email when you enter. I think that’s it….
The winner will receive the following favourite items
- One Jar of Ponds Cold Cream
- One bottle of T.N. Dickinson’s Witch Hazel
- One small bottle of Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil
- One bottle of Trilogy Hydrating Mist Toner
- One Packet of Aroma Queen Pastel Pink Pure Organic Australian Clay
- One Pink Salux (Japanese Nylon Polishing Cloth)
- One Packet of (two) Woolworths Select Microfibre Face Washers
The winner will also receive a little run down on how I use each product in my beauty routine. The total prize value is around $80.
I also wanted to say a big thank you to my lovely readers who always seem to show such amazing compassion and kindness in the comments. I really do appreciate each and everyone.